- Real self defence for the streets.
- A scenario-based self defence system.
- It is genuinely evolutionary in its approach.
- Not dependent on punching power and/or brute strength.
- Techniques that are not dependent on gender, size or strength.
- The syllabus being based on defences against the 10 most common street attacks in the UK.
- Recognises the importance of pre-emptive strikes for self-defence – action always beats reaction.
- Urban Krav Maga draws on the following fighting systems as well as various styles of Krav Maga:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu,
- Traditional Jiu Jitsu,
- Muay Thai,
- Vale Tudo and MMA.
- The core syllabus also contains a range of techniques applicable to female self-defence, grappling, fighting/sparring techniques and weapons defences.
- The Urban Krav Maga aim is to equip the student as soon as possible to defend themselves against the most common attacks they may face.
- We teach everything that is needed for self defence when it’s necessary in all environments, including highly confined crowded spaces, cars, shopping centres, nightclubs, buses etc.
since he started training with us.
His intelligence and enthusiasm
afford him a deep understanding of techniques,
this along with his ability to listen make him a good,
highly recommended instructor.”
Stewart McGill (Chief Urban Krav Maga Instructor)
“Super fun and very useful. Will look forward to the next class!” - Bey Qu via Facebook
“Great class and a great instructor who paced it well and gave one to one guidance too. Felt like an ideal combination of fitness and self-defence. Left on a high and will def be back!” - Jasmine O’Brien via Facebook
Feel safe in the workplace
- Cover Level One Urban Krav Maga syllabus.
- 1-1 CEO safety in the workplace programme.
- Group team building Urban Krav Maga Classes.
- Dealing with anger, aggression, burnout and stress.
- Strategy, tactics and creative thinking under pressure.
- Decision-making under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Train within your office environment or at a space near you.
- Improving interpersonal communication amongst employees.
- Specially designed classes for directors and senior management.
"Fun and dynamic. Perfect combination of a workout & learning defence techniques. James was patient and knowledgable. Left feeling AMAZING! Will definitely be back." - Paula Waymore - Via Facebook